Active Directory Planning, Deployment and Troubleshooting
Decision Consultants’ Microsoft-certified consultants have extensive experience troubleshooting complex Active Directory issues such as replication problems, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, clean-up of legacy beta software configuration objects in production AD environments and repair of failed installations of AD and AD-integrated applications. Decision Consultants is also skilled in using “expert only” AD tools such as ADSIEDIT, NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Decision Consultants offers expertise in designing an enterprise Active Directory environment with multiple locations and can deliver fast, efficient solutions for fault tolerant architecture, placement of servers and services, and AD server roles.
- Decision Consultants can design and implement an optimal DNS configuration that correctly handles internal, external and remote users.
- To save clients the cost of expensive reconfigurations that may be required as a result of poor initial decisions, Decision Consultants can help make key early decisions concerning Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, IT management structure, utilization and structure of group policy objects, plus security and auditing definitions. Decision Consultants can also anticipate the impacts of server and service configurations on functionality and performance.
- Decision Consultants can provide assistance in developing and deploying group policy security models that can save significant support resources by effectively controlling the ability of users to make configuration changes.
- To maximize system robustness and availability, Decision Consultants’ engineers can help create an Active Directory architecture and provide expert implementation that features enterprise class redundancy, fault tolerance, effective data protection systems, and seamless disaster recovery.
- Decision Consultants’ consultants have experience with a broad variety of scenarios involving Active Directory migrations from legacy NT domain environments, including upgrading of existing NT domains, “fresh” AD domain migrations, collapsing of multiple domains into a single domain, and creation of sub-domain or multi-domain environments.
- To create a unified directory structure, Decision Consultants can help migrate or merge an Exchange directory/system into an existing Windows 2003 or 2008 Active Directory system.
- In order to avoid disruptions in productivity, Decision Consultants can perform seamless multi-site/multi-server Active Directory migrations that are transparent to users.
- Decision Consultants can diagnose and resolve complex problems concerning workstation and server authentication in an Active Directory environment.
- The specialists in Decision Consultants’ Experts Team can implement and support applications integrated with Active Directory such as Microsoft CRM, Microsoft ISA Server, Microsoft SMS 2003, Exchange 2003 Server, Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Server and Cisco Unity unified messaging.
- Decision Consultants can help architect, plan and mange the migration/merging of an acquired entities Active Directory environment into a single AD structure.
- Decision Consultants has world-class expertise implementing and configuring Microsoft Operations Manager to monitor the health and operations of a complex Active Directory environment.
- For enhanced security, Decision Consultants can provide assistance designing enterprise-wide security policies and procedures and work with Active Directory configuration to implement such policies.
How To Contact Decision Consultants
If you are looking for expert help in designing, deploying or troubleshooting complex Active Directory installations, call (866) 666-7731 or send an email to